25 Favorite Culinary Dishes

 

The culinary arts have been a passion on mine from a young age. Here are my 25 favorite dishes and
just a little bit about them:

 

1.      Dungeness Crab with Butter and Louie Sauce

Easily my favorite dish, made better by the fact that you must work hard to retrieve the meat, making the eating all the more satisfying.

 

2.      Teriyaki Chicken with Rice and Macaroni Salad (Hawaiian Time)

This is probably my favorite restaurant specific food, especially all mixed together.

 

3.      Teriyaki Chicken with Veggies and Noodles (Sarku Japan)

This is my go-to lunch meal at work. So good but usually has long line.

 

4.      Jack and Coke

My favorite drink. Manly just sweet.

 

5.      Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara Pasta (Olive Garden)

For some reason, the Olive Garden doesn’t have the best reputation, but I’ve always found their food delicious, especially this dish.

 

6.      Double Double Burger (In-N-Out)

The best burger on Earth.

 

7.      Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream

My mom would serve this as a comfort food when I was a child, and it became my favorite dessert.

 

8.      Country Fried Chicken

This works great for breakfast or dinner.

 

9.      Chicken Carbonara Sandwich (Quiznos)

It sounds like this wouldn’t work well between bread, but it really makes it sing.

 

10.  Italian Sub Sandwich

I really love the blend of different meats in this sandwich.

 

11.  Creamy Scallop Nigiri

I love sushi of all types, but this is my favorite of the genre.

 

12.  Western Bacon Cheeseburger (Carl’s Jr)

I loved this American classic since I was five.

 

13.  Rainbow Roll

A multitude of fantastic flavors

 

14.  Vanilla Milkshake

Great for dessert or with any meal

 

15.  Garlic Butter Salmon

This is my go-to recipe for Fridays

 

16.  Korean Beef

I love the spices that are involved with this dish.

 

17.  Guacamole and Chips

Great snack

 

18.  Bratwurst with Sauerkraut

I’m half German, so this is a no brainer

 

19.  Fish and Chips

A classic Friday dish

 

20.  Veggie Sandwich, Quiznos

This was so good I would eat it even on days when I didn’t have to fast

 

21.  Oreos

The perfect snack/dessert

 

22.  Cobb Salad

This is one of those dishes that combines different elements in a unique and delicious way

 

23.  Sausage Links

I could eat a hundred in a row.

 

24.  Lingua Burrito

When I first heard of tongue, it sounded gross, but people kept insisting it was good. They were so, so right.

 

25.  Chili Dog

Sonic’s favorite dish. I would agree.

 

Honorable Mention – Breakfast Burrito, Caesar Salad, Eel Roll, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Margarita Pizza, Smoked Salmon, Squeaky Cheese, Steak and Potatoes, Teriyaki Beef Jerkey

Comments